Team BC resources
2017 Team BC events
- 2017 Western Canadian Championships, April 27-29, Brandon, MB (WAG, MAG)
- 2017 Western Canada Cup, June 2-4, Port Moody (TG)
- 2017 Canadian Gymnastics Championships, May 23-28, Montreal, QC (WAG, MAG, TG)
Qualification standards and selection process
- Athletes are selected as members of Team BC following a series of trials events.
- These trials are generally hosted in conjunction with scheduled club invitationals, although in the case of the Canada Winter Games and Western Canada Summer Games, separate trials may be held.
- All teams are verified by the appropriate technical committee prior to naming the team.
- Each technical committee sets the qualification standards each season. These are based on the requirements for the event, Team BC’s objectives and funding.
Team BC staff
For large Team BC delegations, GBC will appoint a staff to help with the management and supervision of the athletes. This staff may include:
- Chef de Mission
Team BC uniform
All Team BC members wear the designated team clothing while representing Gymnastics BC. The clothing consists of track suit, t-shirt and competition and training uniforms. Optional Team BC clothing may also be available.
- 2017 Team BC Sizing Calendar (2017-02-14)
- 2017 Team BC Uniform Order Form - Coaches (2017-02-14)
- 2017 Team BC Uniform Order Form - Trampoline (2017-02-14)
- 2017 Team BC Uniform Order Form - WAG (2017-02-14)
- 2017 Team BC Uniform Order Form - MAG (2017-02-14)
Andrée Montreuil, Technical Director, 604-333-3491, firstname.lastname@example.org