Filing a claim with All Sport
All GBC members seeking reimbursement for expenses not covered by their primary insurance must:
- Complete the front portion of the claim form.
- Submit the claim form it to club management for certification and signature.
- Mail the completed claim form to Gymnastics BC within 29 days of the incident. GBC will verify membership status and forward the claim form to All Sport Insurance.
- Have the attending dentist or physician complete the applicable form for dental and medical reimbursement.
- Submit directly to All Sport Insurance, the proof of claim and dentist or physician report, within 90 days of the incident.
- All Sport Insurance will not process a claim until it is verified by GBC.
- GBC will verify and forward the claim to All Sport Insurance the same day it is received.
- Due to the time constraints, it is very important that all claim forms are mailed to GBC - do not send directly to All Sport Insurance.
- The time requred to process a claim varies depending on the severity of the the incident and how complicated the claim becomes.
Brittany Cawson, Member Services Coordinator, 604-333-3498, email@example.com
Brian Forrester, CEO, 604-333-3490, firstname.lastname@example.org