- Notification of withdrawal from a course or clinic must be submitted in writing via email by the course/clinic registration deadline. For example, if the registration deadline is midnight on Friday (one week prior to the event), all withdrawal requests must be submitted by the registration deadline (Friday at midnight) to receive a refund. All refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
- Refund requests submitted between the registration deadline and the course/clinic start date will be eligible for a 50% registration fee refund.
- If a note from a medical professional (ex. Physician, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor etc.) is provided to GymBC between the registration deadline and the course/clinic start date indicating a need for the participant to medically withdraw, a $10 administrative fee will be withheld from the otherwise full refund.
- Failure to send withdrawal notification to GymBC prior to the course/clinic start date, whether that be for medical purposes or no-shows, will result in forfeit of the full registration fee. Forfeited fees cannot be refunded or used as credit to apply to future courses. Withdrawal notification must be sent by 4:00pm Pacific Time the business day prior to the course start date, to be considered as received before the course/clinic start date.
- If a course participant cannot attend a course they registered for and wish to transfer into a new course, they must first visit the GymBC website to look at alternative course offerings, and then email their request to GymBC. If adequate notice for a transfer request is given and there is still room in the desired course, GymBC will accommodate the request.
- Course transfer requests received after the registration deadline of the originally registered and paid for course will be subject to a transfer fee equal to 50% of the original course fee.
NOTE: GymBC may not accommodate transfer requests received after 4:00pm Pacific Time the business day prior to the original course start date. The transfer fee will be waived if a medical note is provided with the transfer request.
- A full refund will be provided to all registrants if a course/clinic is cancelled.
- Refunds will be issued by cheque to registrant(s) unless otherwise indicated.