Women's Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)
Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) is GymBC’s largest competitive discipline. Gymnasts typically compete on four apparatuses – vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor exercise. The BC WAG program includes Canadian Competitive Program levels 1-10, High Performance Senior, Junior, Novice, Aspire, and Xcel (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond).
WAG Technical Committee
A group of incredible volunteers make up the WAG Technical Committee. They are an advisory committee to GymBC.
- Chair: Jesse Jakins
- Vice Chair: Chris Sheremeta
- Judging Chair: Lisa Laundry
- Athlete Representative: Laura-Ann Chong
- Member at Large: Jennifer Dober
- Member at Large: Nancy Beyer
- Member at Large: Saskia Berndt
- Member at Large: Tiffany Tse
- Member at Large: Heather Ivanitz
- WAG Program Coordinator (Non-Voting): Momona Komagata
- Provincial Performance Advisor (Non-Voting): Jared Goad